The Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) operates twelve programs with more than 40 staff. We work with state and federal agencies and legislators to ensure that policies, programs, and funding benefit our rural area. We are actively involved in regional economic development and environmental protection efforts; statewide policy development; and provide direct services to member towns.
For more information about the services provided by the FRCOG you may click on your area of interest below or click on the menu at the top of each page.
- Cooperative Public Health Services
- Collective Purchasing
- Economic Development Planning
- Emergency Preparedness
- Franklin County Cooperative Inspections Program (FCCIP)
- Land Use Planning and Zoning
- Natural Resources Planning
- Partnership for Youth
- Regionalization & Special Projects
- Town Accounting Program
- Transportation Planning
- Western Region Homeland Security Advisory Program